BEST PAPER AWARDS 2014
Best Research Paper
Dr. Hassan Abbasi
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
Best Student Papers
Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
Global Science and Technology Forum
Today’s challenge is to inspire the environmental science community through the interchange of knowledge and sharing of best practices in a global-scale context and toward advances for a low-carbon future. This conference serve as a platform for researchers, academics and scientists from the environmental science community and to provide an avenue for robust exchange of information on technological advances, new scientific achievements, and the effectiveness of various environmental regulation programmes.
• The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-189X, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1903 is indexed by Ulrichsweb,
EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, and will be submitted to ScienceDirect, Scopus and CAS amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: All authors who presented their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET) (Print ISSN: 2251-3701, E-periodical: 2251-371X). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JET on a complimentary basis.
GSTF JET is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be submitted to indexed by CAS, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories and will be submitted to Google Scholar, IndexCopernicus, ScienceDirect, amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "New findings on sustainable energy and environmental sciences" to be published by GSTF. This book will be edited by Dr.Jalal Abedi, SEES 2015 Program Chair, from The University of Calgary, Canada.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• SEES 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the SEES 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Dr Lee Lai Yoke
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 36 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php