CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
Today’s challenge is to inspire the environmental science community through the interchange of knowledge and sharing of best practices in a global-scale context and toward advances for a low-carbon future. This conference serve as a platform for researchers, academics and scientists from the environmental science community and to provide an avenue for robust exchange of information on technological advances, new scientific achievements, and the effectiveness of various environmental regulation programmes.
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET) (Print ISSN: 2251-3701, E-periodical: 2251-371X) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell's Directories.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "New findings on sustainable energy and environmental sciences" to be published by GSTF.The book will be edited by Dr.Jalal Abedi, SEES 2015 Program Chair, from The University of Calgary, Canada.
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-189X, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1903) will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Best 10 papers presented at the conference will be invited to publish at GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET) free of charge (subject to acceptance)
• SEES 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the SEES 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Parnter Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php