BEST PAPER AWARDS 2013
Best Research Paper
Dr. Suresh Pandian Elumalai
Indian School of Mines
Best Student Papers
Korea Advanced Institute of
Science and Technology
Sri Aurobindo Institute of
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
• To serve as a platform for researchers, academics and scientists from the environmental science community and to provide an avenue for robust exchange of information on technological advances, new scientific achievements, and the effectiveness of various environmental regulation programmes.
• Provide attendees the platform to deliberate research results, ideas, and recommendations in a professional setting. This is made possible by providing a strong and diverse technical program has been developed to adapt to the changing needs and shifting landscape of environment and science research.
• The aim of the conference is to challenge and inspire the environmental science community through the interchange of knowledge and sharing of best practices in a global-scale context and toward advances for a low-carbon future.
|Keynote Address will be delivered by:
||Dr. Ong Say Leong
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
National University of Singapore
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-189X, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1903) will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Engineering Technology (JET) (Print ISSN: 2251-3701, E-periodical: 2251-371X) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell's Directories.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• SEES 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the SEES 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES